Porting GuixSD to ARM article.
Add Reply
Mathieu Othacehe
2017-12-22 13:12:02 UTC
Hi Guix!

A new article is available on Guix's website. It summarizes recent
progress on ARM porting topic.

https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2017/porting-guixsd-to-armv7/

Feel free to ask any question or propose follow-up actions here!
Many thanks to Ludo, Danny and Ricardo for the early review :)

Happy reading,

Mathieu
Vincent Legoll
2017-12-22 15:38:44 UTC
Hello,
Post by Mathieu Othacehe
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2017/porting-guixsd-to-armv7/
Feel free to ask any question or propose follow-up actions here!
Many thanks to Ludo, Danny and Ricardo for the early review :)
I think there are typoes:

The definition on an installation image for the BeagleBone Black.
s/on an/of an/

In "Preparing a dedicated system configuration", I'm not sure,
but you have a "tty-O-0" in the system configuration:

(tty "ttyO0")

Isn't that a typo also ?
Vincent Legoll
Mathieu Othacehe
2017-12-22 22:43:51 UTC
Hi Vicent,
Post by Vincent Legoll
The definition on an installation image for the BeagleBone Black.
s/on an/of an/
Thanks for pointing it out.
Post by Vincent Legoll
In "Preparing a dedicated system configuration", I'm not sure,
(tty "ttyO0")
Isn't that a typo also ?
Nope it is not. It's the name of serial port on some Omap targets.

Mathieu
Pjotr Prins

Mathieu Othacehe
2017-12-22 22:44:14 UTC